Privacy statement in accordance with art.13 of Italian legislative decree (d.lgs.) 196/03 Personal data protection act.
We wish to inform you that in accordance with art. 13 of Italian legislative decree (d.lgs.) 196/03, your data already in our possession or that you communicate to our company are and will be handled according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your rights. On this note and in compliance with the above mentioned decree we inform you of the following:
1. Collected personal data
Personal data we hold is essentially related to
• identification data (business name, location, telephone, fax, email, fiscal data, etc.);
• data related to economic and commercial activities (orders, solvency, bank and financial data, accountability, etc.);
Data we hold can be collected by third party data rights beholders like agents and/or consultants. Data is also collected in correspondence to contractual relations and can br collected directly from the data subject. Personal data can also be collected through commercial information companies or registries, public list and databases for data regarding solvency. All data collected is handled in accordance to the current legislation and due discretion.
2. Purpose of data collection
Purpose of data collection and handling is to
• meet requirements agreed with you by entering into a contract;
• fulfill contractual obligations linked to the legislation regulating this contract;
• organizational management of the contract, relationship with agents and consultants;
• deal with any public or private body to perform obligations connected with or instrumental to the contract;
• external professional collaborations supporting the activities agreed by the commercial relation;
• protection of contractual rights;
• internal statistic analysis;
• Marketing activities through the sending of advertising material related to products and services analogous to the ones describe in the commercial agreement in this contract;
• solvency information;
3. Data handling
With reference to said purposes, personal data shall be handled using manual, computer and online means based on logic that is strictly connected to said purposes and, whatever the case, in such a way as to assure the security and confidentiality of the data in question in compliance with the above-mentioned act.
4. Nature of data conferment
For the purpose of entering into and performing contracts, the collection of personal data is also of a compulsory nature since there are legal and fiscal obligations to be fulfilled, meaning that refusal to supply said data shall make it impossible to establish relations with the company. Relevant data handling does not require the consent of the data subject.
5. Communication and disclosure
Personal data and their handling shall be shared with companies for the performance of economic activities (sales, managerial, IT system management, insurance, bank and non-bank brokerage, factoring, shipment management, mailing) or for the performance of legal obligations (accounting practices, lawyers). Data shall not be disclosed to other parties.
6. Rights of the beholder
The data subject is entitled to verifying the data and to modify, update, correct and exercise other rights as determined by the 7th article of the Personal data protection act.
The data subject is entitled to opposing in any given moment through the administrator or controller the treatment of email accounts for marketing and direct sales purposes. Dimensione Verde Srl is the data controller, with registered office in Via G. Procacci, 9 - C.A.P. 50012 Bagno a Ripoli (FI).